Sarah and Tony lead a strong High 5 team of sport and game coaches that are ready to deliver multi sports and get active games for your child!
Their passion for sport started from a young age and both members of the High5 duo have represented Scotland, nationally and internationally spanning across the sports of athletics and rowing! International Team GB representation saw Tony travel to Slovenia with warm weather training ventures to South Africa, whereas Sarah headed to Belgium to pick up her success!
Sarah and Tony have over 25 years of experience in the field of sport development and both currently work as SportScotland Active Schools Coordinators! Their focus is fun, high quality delivery of sport and games to get more children active. You may even find that your child knows Tony or Sarah from school!
Sarah & Tony created High5 parties with a passion and desire to achieve their very clear mission of inspiring and motivating children through the power of sport by delivering world class sports and games parties for children.
1. To DESIGN and customise every sport and games party to the desires and requests of the birthday boy/girl
2. To DELIVER platinum standard fun, high energy and imaginative sports, games &play parties for 4-11 year olds
3. To DEMONSTRATE our platinum safety standard, by having fully qualified, disclosure checked and insured coaches
4. To DEVELOP new and innovative games continuously for children to experience!
5. To be DIFFERENT from our competitors by offering you a unique 2 hour party package, we come at the start and stay for the cake and goodbyes!
1. Head Athletics Coach: International Children’s Games 2010, 2011 & 2012
1. Represented Scotland in both Athletics and Rowing